Thursday, October 4, 2007

Threads and Fabric Wishlist - Updayed 19 August

For trades and exchanges, I'm happy to receive most things - although I'm not keen on metallics, or Weeks Dyes Works threads. My favourite colours are autumnal shades, plums, purples & greens. I'm not a fan of pastels or blues.

I usually stitch in DMC or Anchor for solid colours. My favourite hand dyed threads are Gentle Arts Sampler Threads.

This is a list of specific colours I'm after, it mainly here to help me complete sets.

Anchor Multi colour Stranded Cotton

1300, 1301, 1303, 1316, 1318, 1342, 1347, 1352, 1353, 1355, 1360, 1385, 1390


Gentle Arts Sampler Threads
Any colours will do really, but these are ones I would especially like:

Aged Pewter, Apple Cider, Apricot Blush, Autumn, Baby Spinach, Bayberry, Berry Cobbler, Black Raspberry Jam, Blackboard, Bluebell, Bubblegum, Buttercrunch, Buttermilk, Camoflage, Chalk, Chamomile, Cinders, Cotton Candy, Currant, Daffodil, Daisy, Dark Chocolate, Dungarees, Freedom, Gingersnap, Grape Arbor, Grasshopper, Green Pasture, Harvest Moon, Holly Berry, Huckleberry, Jasmine, Kiwi, Lambswool, Lemon Drops, Lexington Green, Liberty, Mint Jubilee, Mistletoe, Mountain Mist, Mustard Seed, Old Hickroy, Orange Marmalade, Pebble, Picket Fence, Poinsettia, Punchberry, Raven, Royal Purple, Rustic Cottage, School House Red, School Yard, Shaker White, Spring Grass, Stormy Skies, Sugarplum, Summer Fields, Sweet Pea, Sweet Petunia, Tea Rose, Tin Bucket, Tutti Frutti, Uniform Blue, Weathered Barn,

Fabrics

28 count and 32 count linens and evenweaves in neutral to dark colours are my favourites. I'm always happy to receive fabric in cream, antique white, flax, bone or parchment shades.

No comments: